The founder of Uniting for Action, Jared Krupnick, first presented to a class of 50 medical school students, and another class of 50 public health graduate school students.
A handful of students were so interested in what Jared shared that they started meeting weekly with Jared.
The students soon started recruiting students from other universities around the country.
We’ve now had over 30 superstar student interns and volunteers, many of whom have fulfilled their university’s practicum or capstone requirement with us, committing to between 120 and 200 hours over the semester.
The students have been amazing in their commitment, dedication, intelligence, creativity, compassion, and drive. They’ve worked hard to bring a grounded reality to the systems we’ve been developing.
We’ve consistently had 10 to 15 students on the Team as we’ve had a turnover of students from the Spring of 2021, to the Summer, to the Fall, and now, again, as we’re recruiting students to join us for the Spring of 2022, and beyond!
If you may be interested in joining a Team, let us know!
Hear from our students…
Our Team Has Had Students From…
- Baylor University
- Drexel University
- Emory University
- Florida International University
- Ohio State University
- University of Colorado
- University of Massachusetts
- University of Miami
- Unniversity of Minnesota
- University of South Florida
Add your school to our growing list!
- Business Planning
- Developing Processes and Policies
- Human Resources and Training
- Team and Task Management
- Tracking and Forecasting
- Developing Recruitment Strategy
- Cultivating Career Services Relationships
- Composing Recruitment Materials
- Collecting and Entering Contacts
- Managing Job Postings
- Literature Reviews
- Collecting and Organizing Information
- Creating Briefing Documents
- Conducting and Presenting Analysis
- Researching Prospective Stakeholders
- Developing Branding
- Graphic Design
- Creating Infographics
- Video Production
- Managing Social Media
- Identifying Prospects
- Composing Collateral
- Cultivating Relationships
- Meetings with Clients and Stakeholders
- Establishing Agreements and Contracts
- Overall Team Strategy