Who We Serve
- Departments of Health
- Community-Based Organizations
Those being tasked with sharing COVID vaccine information, and implementing interventions for the public.
We provide centralized public health support services to those being tasked with sharing information and implementing interventions for the public.
What We Provide
The Vaccine Considerations Project provides clients with:
- best-practice information that helps maximize the effectiveness of COVID vaccine campaigns
- science-based, expert vaccine information that enable target audiences to make informed decisions and take effective actions.
Why is it effective?
When you only have a few minutes, you can quickly and easily:
- tune into the issues you care most about
- find the latest and most recommended resources and insights
- see what the organizations and leaders you respect have to say
- add your feedback
- share what you think is valuable to social media
How does it work?
- Collect – upload Resources into the collective knowledge base
- Contribute – create new Insights to share a unique perspective
- Recommend – help guide others to valuable Resources and Insights
- Comment – offer important views and guidance
- Connect – connect related Resources and Insights to each other
- Share – share valuable Resources and Insights via all social media platforms
Collaborating to Change Uncertainty into Confidence
Providing your organization support to change uncertainty into confidence
Making a Difference
The Vaccine Considerations Project is helping provide COVID vaccine information in the ways it makes a difference for people.
Serving Local Organizations
We’re helping the public health departments and community-based organizations around the country provide the information that best supports people in making decisions and taking actions.
We’re developing ourselves as leading experts about how to address vaccine hesitancy and vaccine confidence by collecting, organizing, and assessing:
- Best practices